Saturday, January 3, 2015

Last Year's ABC's

Happy New Years to everyone! I hope it has been a joyous time for all.
And as usual, last year was pretty fun, exciting and adventurous... how could I sum it up?
I was challenged by my best friend Joslyn (her blog is Dreaming in Color..... check it out!) to do the 'ABC's' of last year (some of them I have changed though). I encourage anyone to do this!
 
 
A: Age...... 16
 
B: Birthday....... November 6th!
 
C: Crush...... Like I'm going to announce who my last crush was on a public blog???
 
D: Drink you last had..... Water
 
E: Easiest person to talk to.... Some of my very awesome friends are very awesome listeners!
 
F: Favorite Song.... It always changes! At the moment it is "Send Me the Night" by Sam Tsui.
 
G: Grossest Memory..... when someone splashed muddy water all over me.
 
H: Hate.... when people yawn loudly
 
I: In love with......Jesus
 
J: Jealous of...... anyone who can plug a USB in on their first try.
 
K: Knowledgeable about...... piano
 
L: Longest Friendship.... my family
 
M: Middle Name.....Rose
 
N: Naughty or nice?...... Nice, but with a sassy side.
 
O: One wish...... to have get a lot more wishes
 
P: Person who called you last........ Nathan, my brother.
 
Q: Question you're always asked..... "You're like, 12, right?"
 
R: Reason to smile..... every little thing has a bit of beauty that should be enough to make anyone smile!
 
S: Song stuck in your head..... You'll Be in My Heart by Phil Collins
 
T: Truth or dare..... truth
 
U: Unicorns or Mermaids?..... Unicorns!
 
V: Verse........ Proverbs 31:30
 
W: Words of Inspiration....... "Be your own kind of beautiful" -- anonymous
 
X: x-ray you last had...... on my hand and wrist, my Freshman year of highschool
 
Y: Your last text..... "Oh! Thanks! I miss you too... Happy New Year!:) "
 
Z: zodiac sign..... Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment