Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pick-up LInes, Rejections, and Friend-zoning


Hey guys! Ever been in that situation where maybe you're a guy, and you have no idea what to say to a girl, or the girl who's getting confronted by some creeper dude who suddenly wants your number or the girl who wants to stay friends with a guy yet not go out with him? In that case, I have a list for all 3 of those types of situations. There are no guarantees any of these will work, this is just a list I came up for the sake of fun and laughter.

Pick-up Lines

--Are you sunburned or are you always this hot? (Never say this to someone in locations such as the beach, because chances are, they are sunburned).

--If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you. (Especially works with cat-lovers).

--Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers (might as well add a playful wink in there).

--I'm not a photographer, but I can picture myself with you.

--Do you fish a lot? Because you've caught my heart. (Guys, guys, I made that one up myself!)

--Can I take your picture to prove that angels do exist?

--Are you secretly a celebrity? Can I have my picture with you?

--Do you have a band aid? Because I scraped my knees falling for you.

--Are you a girl scout? Because you tie my heart in knots

--You must be a broom because you've swept me off my feet.

--I thought happiness started with H. Why does mine start with U?

--If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I'd have a dollar because you'd never leave my mind!


(Harsh) Rejections

--Sorry, not my type.

--Sorry, I prefer smarter and better-looking people.

--My phone number? Sure, it's 911... I like to call it when I meet people like you.

-- I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

--It's not you, it's me: I'm smart enough to not go out with you.

--Take a picture with you? But wouldn't your face break the camera?

--Sorry I don't understand you... dumb just isn't a language I speak.

(Use this technique with the utmost caution... these rejections are pretty mean, and there's always the friend-zoning technique, as listed below).

Friend-zoning

--That's cute, I'm sure a girl will appreciate that pick-up line someday when you meet her.

--You know, being your friend I'll help you up your dating game so that you don't have to use cheesy pick-up lines!

--Cool, but you're my friend so of course you're just joking [insert fake laugh].

--Date? Me? Pish, boy, I've actually just match-made you with this friend of mine and she is your perfect match!

--Sure I'll take a picture with you, and I'll get my 10 friends and 3 siblings to join so it'll be a groupy!

--Wow, you tease me a lot!...I guess it's 'cause you're practically my brother! [insert fake laugh].

--Aw, I'm pretty? Thanks! My boyfriend tells me that a lot too!

(Notice that the words italisized are the important, key words to use.)



And there you have it! Pick-up Lines, Rejections, and Friend-zoning. :)

2 comments: