Monday, September 7, 2015

20 Songs for Bedtime


Okay so I've already posted 20 Songs to get up in the morning to... most of the ones that I listed are very lively, energetic songs. However, what about when you want to go to sleep at night?
I have trouble just falling asleep so music is one of the solutions I turn to.
But I do kinda wish I had two mp3 players, one for energetic music and one for slow music.
Anyways, here's 20 songs to listen to that can lull you to sleep like a lullaby.


  • Send Me the Night by Sam Tsui
  • Fields of Gold by Peter Hollens
  • Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
  • Read All About It by Emeli Sande
  • A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  • I Won't Give Up by Jason Miraz
  • You'll Be in My Heart by Phil Collins
  • Shadows (Ambient) by The American Dollar <-- no words to this one, baby!
  • L.O.V.E. by Nat King Cole
  • Amazed by Lonestar
  • Human by Christina Perri
  • Everything has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
  • Photograph by Ed Sheeran
  • When We're Together by Mark Harris
  • Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift
  • You and Me by Lifehouse
  • Valentine by Pentatonix
  • Say Something by Christina Aguilera ft. A Great Big World
  • The Climb by Miley Cyrus (Just a reassurance, this song was written before she went cuckoo).
  • Time of Your Life by Green Day

No comments:

Post a Comment