Thursday, September 17, 2015

7 Apps You Need on Your Phone


App 1: Bible
When you go into the App Store, and type in bible, one of the first apps to show up is this one:
Yes, this one is fine, but the one I really like is the app that allows you to highlight different verses in different colors (and you can click on a color to see what verses you highlighted it with) and also take notes. This particular app looks more like:

App 2: Notes App
I thought I wouldn't use it, but what do I know? At the moment I have 12 different lists going on in this app, from a "Books to Read" list to "Quotes" to "Homework". This thing has really come in handy, especially when I just want to quickly type down something I don't want to forget.
Here's what it looks like:

App 3: Out of Milk
Now this is like the Notes App except it is more for shopping... and I don't personally use this but my mother does (being the chief household shopper), and she has several different lists going for the different stores she shops at. If we run out of something, just type it into her phone and she just uses it as she shops.
App 4: Shazam
Ever heard a catchy song on the radio and wondered what name it is? Well this app would certainly help with that! Just press the large blue button with the weird symbol on it during a song, and it will only take a moment of "listening" before telling you the name and artist of the song (plus a bonus of also giving you lyrics).

App 5: Dictionary
Yep, it comes in handy, especially for all you in school!

App 6: White Noise
This is something that can help you go to sleep at night, with soothing sounds such as rain, wind blowing, or (my favorite) cats purring. Better yet, you can browse their list of sounds and make your own list, adding to it your favorites and then setting a timer for how long they should last.
App 7: Pinterest
I'm sure you all can understand why I recommend a Pinterest app. If you don't understand, then you must not have a Pinterest account. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment