Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer in a nutshell (part 2)

So, in came July.
Pretty good month, because it was when me and my brothers went to a youth retreat in Colorado.
So we hopped on a plane.....again.
Heeeyyy, I'm getting pretty good at living out of a suitcase!
We traveled with another family, who were pretty fun to hang out with.
So we arrive to Retreat, and (of course) volleyball is constantly going, and I meet old friends and new people. And there was plenty of hiking. Plenty. Eesh.
 
And there was lectures and workshops also, but I never got pictures of those.
But it was a great way to study God's word, and learn more about him, and not just a time to hang out with buddies and play volleyball and sing around the campfire.
I really enjoyed my time there, and hope to go back next summer. :)
 
And theeeeeen, boring life begins.
Okay, not too boring.
We picked and canned peaches.
And we also canned green beans.
Exciting, right?
Along with other events, from hanging out with buddies to pool parties to weddings, the summer break was pretty nice, with some slow days and some busy days.
But am I ready for school to start.
Haha, nooooo. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment