Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pen!

And now it is the week of pens!
I love pens. Smoother than pencils, and they just have... I don't know... a better, darker look than pencil.
Only downside? You can't erase pen (which I'm sure all of you have figured out).
As I've said in my post before this, Colored Pencils, I stated that I wanted to expand from just doing regular, pencil drawings.
 
How it came about to pen?
I began drawing on the backs of my receipts during church, because there was nothing else to doodle on.
 
They call this a dream catcher, am I right?
 
 
And then there's the random flower that at first was just a mess and then I added detail that distracts the mind from the mistakes.
 
 
And then I went back to my old self... and drew a person. As always. I can't resist! A little off-kilter, but aren't we all. ;)
 
 
So there are some of my latest pen artwork.... until then!
And I do believe next week will be about Sharpies! Exciting, right?

2 comments:

  1. That dream catcher could be a tattoo...haha. Not that you'd ever become a tattoo artist! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing! But I really can't imagine myself sinking a needle into someone's skin, so maybe I'll just design tattoos, haha. ;)

      Delete