Monday, January 6, 2014

New Things

Okay, yes, I changed it. The title, the look, and very soon I'll be changing other stuff too. Isn't this exciting?! But I changed the look for two reasons:
1) It's a new year, a fresh start, time to make my blog look fresh too!
2) Some certain people have complained that last years set-up hurt their eyes.
You poor things.

But now this color won't hurt your peepers, right?
Oh good!
So now everyone is happy and smiling now, right?
We can now celebrate 2014  with smiles and dimples, right?
Oh good. :)
 


3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile and laugh out loud. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so Funny! Are these pictures before or after Her hair adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these pictures were taken quite a while last year.... explaining why she still has a bit more hair than she has now. ;)

    ReplyDelete